M&P®9 M2.0™ 3.6 Inch Compact MA Compliant
Not Sure Where to Start?
Let us help build a firearm based on your needs - select from a range of calibers, capacities, safety preferences and compliance requirements.
The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. Includes two magazines.
Expanding our compact pistol offering for Massachusetts, we are excited to announce that the M&P9 M2.0 Compact 3.6” is now available for sale. This pistol offers a perfect blend of performance and concealability. The M&P9 M2.0 Compact 3.6” includes all of the M&P M2.0 enhancements and ships with two, 10+1 round magazines. Also included are two magazine extender sleeves for use with M&P M2.0 full-size 10RD magazines.
Please note: This pistol will have the compliant 10 lb. trigger pull.
• New, shorter 3.6” barrel
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.