Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “we”, “us”, “our”, or “Smith & Wesson”) are committed to providing an accessible experience to members of the public, including our consumers, customers, investors and applicants for employment at Smith & Wesson, regardless of disability status, and we are particularly concerned about making our websites, products, information and materials available to individuals with disabilities.
Actions and Ongoing Efforts
Smith & Wesson is taking a variety of steps and devoting resources to enhance the accessibility of our websites. Although we are proud of the efforts we have completed and that are in-progress, Smith & Wesson views accessibility as an ongoing effort.
Online Accessibility Concerns and Assistance
Smith & Wesson strives to provide an accessible digital experience for our customers. In the event that a user with a disability experiences accessibility issues with our websites, or for individuals who need a reasonable accomodation to access information or materials found on Smith & Wesson's websites, please select the appropriate contact below to communicate with us:
- For the Smith & Wesson firearms products website (www.smith-wesson.com), send an email to email@example.com or call us at 1-800-331-0852 or TTY at 1-833-522-1129;
- For the Smith & Wesson careers website (www.smith-wesson.com/careers), send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 413-747-3208;
- For the Smith & Wesson Investor Relations website (ir.smith-wesson.com), send an email to email@example.com or call us at 413-747-3208
- For the Thompson/Center Arms firearms products website (www.tcarms.com), send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-730-1614 or TTY at 1-883-522-1129;
- For the Gemtech suppressors products website (www.gemtech.com), send an email to email@example.com or call us at 1-833-350-9517 or TTY at 1-883-522-1129;
In your communication to us, please specifiy the nature of the accessibility difficulty or need for a reasonable accommodation, including the web address and specific web pages that may have presented an accessibility challenge. Include your contact information, such as an email address or telephone number, where you can be reached. Depending on the nature of the request, Smith & Wesson may need sufficient notice to provide a reasonable accommodation.
Smith & Wesson’s websites may contain links to webpages that are owned and/or controlled by third parties. Smith & Wesson does not make representations with regard to the accessibility of third-party websites and is not able to remediate accessibility barriers on such websites, if they exist. Examples of such sites include www.store.smith-wesson.com and www.accessories.tcarms.com. Use the Accessories contact information provided on those sites if assistance is needed.
We are always working to ensure that our services are accessible to all of our customers and the public, including individuals with disabilities. If you have an idea or question about accessibility support services at Smith & Wesson, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-331-0852 or TTY at 1-833-522-1129. We welcome your feedback.