M&P®9 M2.0™ 4 Inch Compact No Thumb Safety Flat Dark Earth
Not Sure Where to Start?
Let us help build a firearm based on your needs - select from a range of calibers, capacities, safety preferences and compliance requirements.
Popular 9mm M&P M2.0 Compact pistol now in Flat Dark Earth finish.
The M&P M2.0 Compact pistol “Handgun of the Year” now sports a Flat Dark Earth finish. The Armornite, stainless steel slide is finished in Cerakote FDE and the polymer frame is molded in FDE. Available in 9mm, 4-inch barrel, 15RD magazine capacity, and a choice of NTS - no thumb safety or TS – ambi thumb safety models.
The M&P M2.0 Compact series bridges the gap for those wanting a firearm for professional use, protection, carry, or practice at the range.
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• M&P® M2.0™ crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.