M&P® 10MM M2.0™ Optics Ready Slide
Not Sure Where to Start?
Let us help build a firearm based on your needs - select from a range of calibers, capacities, safety preferences and compliance requirements.
Designed to shoot bigger, faster, flatter, and farther. Whether for hunting, self-defense, or the range – M&P®10MM delivers when you need it most.
- Slide cut for optics
- M2.0 flat face trigger for consistent finger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P® pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L
- Enhanced grip texture allows the user to manage recoil, keep a firm grip, and delivers comfort when concealing
- New M&P® M2.0™ crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull
- Tactile and audible trigger reset
- Accurate 1 in 10˝ twist M&P® M2.0™ barrel
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish
Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy.
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.