M&P®9 M2.0™ Optics Ready Full Size FDE
Not Sure Where to Start?
Let us help build a firearm based on your needs - select from a range of calibers, capacities, safety preferences and compliance requirements.
• Slide cut for optics
• Manual thumb safety
• M2.0 flat face trigger for consistent finger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P® pistol more comfortable to shoot, reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L
• Enhanced grip texture allows the user to manage
recoil, keep a firm grip and delivers comfort when concealing
• Tactile and audible trigger reset
• Accurate 1 in 10˝ twist barrel
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing
• M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant metal finish
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.