M&P®9 M2.0™ METAL
Not Sure Where to Start?
Let us help build a firearm based on your needs - select from a range of calibers, capacities, safety preferences and compliance requirements.
The performance that began with our polymer construction is now forging forward. The lightweight and rigid metal frame of the Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 Metal provides an extraordinary foundation for higher performance. Built on the M&P platform, it is compatible with all M2.0 magazines, slides holsters and palmswells.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L
- Textured polymer front strap
- Wide slide stop
- Reversible magazine release
- Slide cut for optics
- M2.0 flat face trigger for consistent finger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting
- Picatinny-style rail
- Forward slide serrations
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot, reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
- Enhanced sear for lighter, crisper trigger let-off
- Accurate 1 in 10 ̋ twist barrel
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger
- Accepts any 17 round M2.0™ magazine
- Comes with two 17-round magazines
- Fits standard M&P9 holster
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.