S&W® CSX™ 10 Round Compliant
Not Sure Where to Start?
Let us help build a firearm based on your needs - select from a range of calibers, capacities, safety preferences and compliance requirements.
INTRODUCING THE NEW CSX™ PISTOL FROM SMITH & WESSON®
The CSX is built on an aluminum alloy frame with interchangeable polymer backstraps, providing the user the ability to customize their level of concealment and ergonomic fit. Chambered in 9mm, the CSX holds an impressive 12+1 capacity and comes with an additional 10 round magazine for deeper concealment. Designed with flexibility in mind and, despite its micro-sized frame, the CSX packs both ambidextrous slide releases and manual safeties.
• Aluminum alloy frame
• Glare reducing serrations on top of slide
• Interchangeable, textured backstraps including small and extra small sizes for better concealability
• Textured front strap
• Ambidextrous manual thumb safety
• Ambidextrous, elongated slide stop
• Two magazine release buttons included for left and right hand shooters
• Chamfered ejection port to help ensure no snags when drawing from holster
• Slide includes EZ-tab integration for simpler racking
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
• Flat faced trigger with integrated safety for a consistent ﬁnger placement
• Single action for a light, crisp trigger pull for accurate shot placement
• 1 in 10˝ twist rate
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant ﬁnish
• Comes with two (2) 10-round magazines
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.