Smith & Wesson’s America’s Guardian’s Program offers specially priced firearms for Law Enforcement, Military and First Responders through a network of Authorized Dealers. Individuals who may be qualified under this program include:
Sworn LEO (Law Enforcement Officers) State, County and Local
• Federal LEO - F.B.I., U.S. Marshals, DEA, DHS, et cetera
• Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
• Retired LEO with “retired” credentials including Federal, State, County and Local
• State Licensed Security Companies and State/City Licensed Security Officers
• Federal Flight Deck Officers
• Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
• First responders including firefighters and rescue personnel with appropriate I.D.
• Military: Active, Retired, Active-Reserve, Disabled in any capacity, Active – Nat’l Guard
A copy of your credentials is required at point of sale in order to verify eligibility for the America’s Guardians Program.
Interested in becoming a Smith & Wesson America’s Guardians Authorized Dealer? Please complete and return the downloadable form.