When you’re on duty you uphold the highest standards of professionalism and strive to serve your community to the best of your abilities. You require reliability, quality and attention to detail in the tools you carry – off duty there are no exceptions. Smith & Wesson is proud to offer those who serve and protect our American Guardians program.
Thank you for your business and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
Smith & Wesson’s American Guardians Program offers specially priced firearms for Law Enforcement, Military and First Responders through a network of Authorized Dealers. Individuals who may be qualified under this program include:
• Sworn LEO (Law Enforcement Officers) State, County and Local
• Federal LEO - F.B.I., U.S. Marshals, DEA, DHS, et cetera
• Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
• Retired LEO with “retired” credentials including Federal, State, County and Local
• LE Academy Cadets with Enrollment Documentation From the Academy
• State Licensed Security Companies and State/City Licensed Security Officers
• Federal Flight Deck Officers
• Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
• First responders including firefighters and rescue personnel with appropriate I.D.
• Military: Active, Retired, Active-Reserve, Disabled in any capacity, Active – National Guard with a Form NGB-22
• Veterans with an Honorably Discharged DD-214
A copy of your credentials is required at point of sale in order to verify eligibility for the American Guardians Program.
Interested in becoming a Smith & Wesson American Guardians Authorized Dealer? Please complete and return the DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM.