The M&P® M2.0™ series is the second generation of our M&P® polymer handguns. They feature an improved trigger, enhanced grip texture and interchangeable palmswell grip inserts to accommodate a variety of users. The low barrel bore axis and optimal 18-degree grip angle provides a natural point-of-aim and reduces muzzle rise for faster aim recovery. Available in a range of sizes, there’s an M&P® M2.0™ that will ﬁ t your needs.
• Slide cut for optics
• M2.0 ﬂat face trigger for consistent ﬁnger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting
• Ambidextrous manual thumb safety
• Picatinny-style rail
• Forward slide serrations
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
• Enhanced grip texture allows the user to manage recoil, keep a ﬁrm grip and delivers comfort when concealing
• New M&P M2.0 trigger with lighter trigger pull
• Tactile and audible trigger reset
• Accurate 1 in 10˝ twist M&P® M2.0™ barrel
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce ﬂex and torque when ﬁring
• M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger
• Seven mounting plates included
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand ﬁt and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant ﬁnish
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.