Check our website for more Academy/Field School Dates
This course is designed for Smith & Wesson Model SW1911. Focus will be on disassembly, repair and reassembly as well as functioning of various systems. Performing lessons repeatedly will insure good hands-on instruction for a better understanding of this firearm.
Course content includes:
- Disassembly and reassembly procedures
- Parts nomenclature and function
- Installation and fitting of new parts
- Inspection techniques
- Troubleshooting and repair
- In-depth discussion of firearm safeties
- Maintenance and Lubrication
- Student evaluation
For students attending armorers courses from outside the United States, you will require a DSP5 form completed by the Smith & Wesson Academy. Please allow at least 6 weeks for processing prior to course attendance.
Length: 2 days/14 hours