• Stainless Steel Drift Adjustable Sights
• Two magazines included (finger groove and flat butt plate)
• Ergonomic grip
• High-strength polymer frame
• External takedown lever and slide stop
• Manual thumb safety
• Double action fire control (2nd strike compatibility)
• Stainless steel barrel and slide
Combining popular M&P characteristics with existing BODYGUARD features, the new M&P BG380 offers consumers a uniquely engineered, lightweight self-defense pistol. Compact, sleek and ergonomic, the M&P BG380 pistol benefits from new fish scale serrations on the rear of the slide for ease of use and like other M&P pistols, ships complete with two magazines. Chambered for .380 ACP, the lightweight sub-compact pistol features a high-strength polymer frame with a black, maximum corrosion resistant coated stainless steel slide and barrel. The new M&P BG380 is standard with a 2 ¾ inch barrel, which contributes to an overall length of 5 ¼ inches and an unloaded weight of only 11.85 ounces. Additional standard features include a rapid second-strike capability, thumb safety, take-down lever and stainless steel drift adjustable sights.
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.