This three day course was designed to provide the motivated operator a means to expand their skill with the duty pistol at an advanced level. We will introduce and improve on several techniques; such as sighted as well as point directional shooting. This course will also offer the individual officer the opportunity to develop and refine their shooting skills and platform with the dynamic tactical utilization of the duty pistol.
Students are encouraged to bring their own issued firearm and duty gear.
Ammunition is included in the tuition fee.
Course content includes:
- One Hand/Dominant Hand Shooting
- Opposite Hand Drawing Techniques
- Dominant and Opposite Hand Reload and Immediate Action techniques
- Engagement of Multiple Opponents
- Selection and Use of Cover
- Shooting While Moving
- Reduced Light Hardware & Tactics
- Handgun Flashlight Techniques
- Reduced Light Live Fire Drills
- Engagement of Moving Targets
- Interactive Training Using Simunition
- Multiple and Paired Officer Techniques
- Dynamic Live Fire Drills and Assessment
Course Length: 3 days - Approximate class time 8:00AM – 4:30PM