• Diamond-tipped machine tool scroll engravings on frame and cylinder
• Engraved wood grip
• Wooden mahogany presentation case
• Stainless steel frame, barrel and cylinder
• Black Blade Front Sight and Fixed Rear Sight
• Snag-Free Enclosed Hammer
• Rated for Continuous +P Use
Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers have had your back since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as they are reliable. Available in various calibers and with three diverse hammer designs, it is no surprise that the Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular, small-frame, defense revolver on the market.
In 1995, Smith & Wesson introduced the Model 640, the first J frame revolver chambered in the powerful .357 Magnum round. Based on Model 40 Centennial, the Model 640 is a small frame concealed hammer revolver that packs a full-sized punch. Beautifully enhanced with diamond-tipped machine tool scroll engravings on the frame and cylinder, the Model 640 integrates the time-tested features of the original with modern advancements.
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.