Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers have had your back since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as they are reliable. Available in various calibers and with three diverse hammer designs, it is no surprise that the Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular, small-frame, defense revolver on the market.
The Model 442 is the latest innovation of the Model 42 Centennial Airweight®, a lightweight aluminum alloy revolver with a fully concealed hammer. Beautifully enhanced with diamond-tipped machine tool scroll engravings on the frame and cylinder, the Model 442 integrates the time-tested features of the original with modern advancements.
• Diamond-tipped machine tool scroll engravings on frame and cylinder
• Engraved wood grip
• Wooden mahogany presentation case Lightweight Alloy Frame for Easy Carry
• Carbon steel barrel and cylinder
• Snag-Free Enclosed Hammer
• Rated for Continuous +P Use
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.