Smith & Wesson Community Happenings
Smith & Wesson, together with its employees believes in supporting and enriching the overall environment of the communities in which its employees live and work. Take a look below to see what we have been up to.
"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" - Smith & Wesson Employees Celebrate the Holiday Season
- $5000 donation was presented to the Friends of Ward 8 during their holiday gathering. Funding will help support alternative therapy programs at the VA Hospital in Leeds MA. Program provided are part of 6 week inpatient therapy which helps veterans with PTSD identify ways to manage their stress.
- Santa made an appearance and delivered gifts to children at the Ronald McDonald House. The Ronald McDonald House provides a home away from home for patients and families undergoing treatment at the Shriners Hospital.
- Merry Christmas to the children and families at Square One in Springfield. Smith & Wesson delivers nearly $500 in toys to be distributed to families within the Square One program.
- Another successful year hosting a CHD Giving tree. Over 150 toys were purchased and donated by Smith & Wesson Employees for MaryAnne’s kids, a foster care program run by CHD. Smith & Wesson employees also volunteered their time to help wrap items to be delivered to foster families on Christmas eve.
- Dec. 1, 2016 - Smith & Wesson Presents Military Appreciation Night
Smith & Wesson has signed on as exclusive sponsor of this year’s Thunderbird’s Military Appreciation Night scheduled for Saturday, December 3rd
- Oct. 24, 2016 - Shriners Hospitals for Children
5th Annual Love to the Rescue Two-Day Radiothon
- Nov. 6, 2016 - Springfield Museums Announce Major Donation from Smith & Wesson
Funding Will Help to Underwrite Educational Program For Springfield 3rd Graders
- Oct. 4, 2016 - Statewide Association to Honor Three Central Massachusetts Employers